AVL GPS Tracker
(Automatic Vehicle Locator)
Possible uses for the AVL GPS Tracker
- Track your Employees - accountability, time management, speed compliance.
- fuel consumption - know if your vehicles idle too long.
- routing - route your closest driver to the next appt. efficiently
- vehicle tracking - Know where your vehicles are at all times.
- fleet management - manage all aspects of your fleet.
- car dealers - Find the vehicle in case of repo.
- trucking - know when your delivery arrives at it's destination.
- geofencing -
know when your asset leaves and/or arrives. great for
The AVL GPS Tracker
is a Quad-Band GPRS/GSM Module on 850/900/1800/1900 frequency bands. - Worldwide coverage.
One of the most powerful and complete mobile tracking devices on the
market today, provides vehicle monitoring, personal safety, security and recovery service.
The AVL GPS Tracker is easliy customizable via built in TCP/IP and UDP capability.
Wireless voice and data port allows for e-mail or voice communication with vehicle operator.
Uses external GSM antenna - I/O Connector: (12 pin Wago)
2 User Inputs and 1 Output: Allows more options to customize AVL Tracker options.
Over the air commands for:
- I/O Control
- Status Change
- GPS TX Interval - GPS Content
- Max Speed - Event Reporting
- Timed Reporting - Distance Reporting
- Alarm Reporting - Geo-Fencing
Advanced Global Tracking System